So tonight I had scheduled to go to a “Customize your own workout” class at my local Planet Fitness. Before I went I decided to weigh myself and take a few pictures of what I am currently. I weighed and was very disappointed I went from 196.5 to 201.5. When I saw that I wanted to just crawl under my covers on my couch eat a tub of ice cream and drink all the sodas that I can. Instead I started to think.
For every pound I want to lose I need to find a reason why I want to lose that pound. Some of them are superficial and others are really good reasons. For every pound I am working on I will start posting those reasons on cards that I can place in my office at work, my car, my purse, my mirror, the fridge, my phone, facebook, instagram and even certain ones I can turn into blog topics. I have lots of them since I want to be down to 120 lbs or so. Below are my pictures and then also my list of 82 motivations of why i want to lose a pound.
- To Be Healthier
- To keep up with my daughter.
- To be an inspiration to others
- To not lose my breath when I chase after my dog
- To not see my belly when I look down
- To feel pretty.
- To be confident
- To set a goal and mark it off
- For myself.
- For my daughter
- To make my exs jealous.
- To feel confident as I start to date again.
- To be able to help my daughter in her tug of war tournament this coming school year.
- To be able to wear my old clothes that I loved.
- To be able to walk in heels confidently.
- To find peace inside.
- To prove to myself that others don’t have control over me.
- To find something to do besides sit and watch TV all night every night.
- To Show others that it doesnt matter what age you are as long as you set your heart to it you can do it.
- To put a little more positive stuff for my haters to hate if they want to.
- To find peace in my own body.
- To be able to eat what I want but not worry about gaining weight.
- To encourage others to do what they want to do.
- To make friends.
- To show those who didn’t want to help me I don’t need their help.
- To show those who do support me that their support means so much to me.
- Get over my fear of doing things by myself.
- To know I can lose a weight.
- To be stronger.
- To be fit.
- To be healthy
- To take my daughter out places and not feel embarrassed of how i look.
- To fit in clothes that have been given to me but I had gained weight and wasnt able to ever wear.
- To cross off a few things on my bucket list.
- To be confident at a gym
- Learn to Love the gym.
- Nice Butt
- To get a six Pack.
Well I need to head to bed. Got to get up and head to work in the morning. I will finish this list up tomorrow so be prepared to check it out then.
Getting Back 2 Fit,